About EVAMAX Group:
Funding Research & Innovation in Canada:
EVAMAX Group has established itself as a National Leader in Innovation Funding since 2003. We provide the following solutions:
- SR&ED – Scientific Research & Experimental Development
2. GOVERNMENT GRANTS & FUNDING
– IRAP – Industrial Research Assistance Program
– INNOVATION GRANTS
-HIRING & TRAINING GRANTS & INCENTIVES
– EXPORT GRANTS
– CLEAN & GREEN TECH GRANTS
– BUSINESS GROWTH & CAPACITY EXPANSION
- GRANTS & INCENTIVES FOR DIGITAL MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
-Interactive Digital Media Tax Credits
- Global R&D Tax Credits:
– US – R&E (Research & Experimentation) Tax Credits
– UK – R&D Tax Credits
About the Job:
If you have a Graduate Degree or Work Experience in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Mechatronicswith excellent written & oral communication skills, and if you have Consulting experience, this role might be right fit for you –
Job Type: Contract to Full Time
- Provide clients with timely and responsive services.
- Assume responsibility of compiling descriptions of SR&ED activities for inclusion with tax credit claims and determining the amount of expenditures qualifying for SR&ED tax credits, Prepare technical reports and assist in completion of tax forms for the claim.
- Drive the progress of the assignment and ensure critical deadlines are met.
- Represent & defend clients in SR&ED reviews by the government.
- Keep current with the innovations in your area of expertise.
- Gain good understanding of SR&ED program and SR&ED legislation developments, thoroughly and accurately analyze information and effectively apply that knowledge to client situations;
- Develop Best practices and focus on constant process improvement.
- Growth path:
- As you progress in this role, you will have the opportunity to assume client management & operations responsibilities, participate in cross functional projects and lead program development.
- Training will be provided.
Must have: Skills, Experience & a positive attitude!You will be a suitable fit to the position if you have a technical background in science or engineering with technical writing skills and are looking for a role that helps you advance your management consulting skills.
- Strong technical background that would include a graduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Mechatronics (B. Eng. / B.S.).
- 1 year of work experience in programming environment in software industry/ R&D/ engineering, manufacturing.
- Operating system concepts (Windows, Linux, Mobile OS’s, etc.)
- 1 year experience in preparing SR&ED tax credit claims or in working for the CRA auditing SR&ED tax credit claims, or software technical writing.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, Outstanding communication skills and ability to effectively and articulately communicate instructions, issues, project status, and technical matters.
- Capability to effectively and efficiently manage client expectations and multiple on-going client projects.
- Willingness to assume significant responsibility, ownership and accountability.
- Excellent technical and persuasive writing skills, as well as, strong editorial capabilities.
- Ability to think and strategically and work independently & demonstrate to be a strong team player, as well.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Some travel within Canada may be required.
If you would like to be a part of the dynamic team at EVAMAX and have the above skill set send us your resume at JOBS-at-EVAMAX.COM or apply here directly.To know more about EVAMAX Group, please visit https://www.evamax.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract