Greater Toronto Area, ON
About EVAMAX Group:
Funding Research & Innovation in Canada:
EVAMAX Group has established itself as a National Leader in Innovation Funding since 2003. We provide the following solutions:
1. SR&ED – Scientific Research & Experimental Development
2. GOVERNMENT GRANTS & FUNDING
3. GLOBAL R&D TAX CREDITS
– US – R&E (Research & Experimentation) Tax Credits
– UK – R&D Tax Credits
About the Job: If you are Business or Accounting graduate with public accounting experience, excellent written & verbal communication skills and thrive in a consulting environment, this role might be right fit for you –
- Provide clients with timely and effective services.
- Drive the progress of the assignment and ensure critical deadlines are met.
- Assume responsibility of determining the amount of expenditures qualifying for SR&ED, also known as Investment tax (ITC) credits.
- Complete tax forms for the SR&ED claim and submit to CRA.
- Interface with the CRA on filing statuses and other issues.
- Represent & defend clients in SR&ED reviews by the CRA.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the tax concepts involved in the work;
- Keep informed of current tax developments and effectively apply tax knowledge to client situations;
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Prepare practical and creative solutions to the client’s tax situation and advice client on tax planning related to SR & ED.
- Develop recommendations and implementation plans; and assist in making quality decisions in complex and judgmental areas.
You will have opportunity to grow in the job if you enjoy dynamic work environment –
- You can assist in cross functional projects, services, business growth projects.
- You have Experience with workflow and CRM tools, software applications.
- You can Evolve Best Practices for the operations & business.
- You can bring your ideas to the table with skills to execute it.
Must have: Skills, Experience & a positive attitude!
- Strong accounting & taxation background that would include a graduate degree in accounting & taxation. CGA, CMA, CPA designation is plus.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Corporate Tax Preparation, SR&ED tax credit claims preparation for all Canadian provinces or corporate taxation.
- Good knowledge of accounting/costing principles. Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the taxation aspects of SR&ED tax credit claims.
- Capability to effectively and efficiently manage client expectations and multiple on-going client projects.
- Willingness to assume significant responsibility, ownership and accountability.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Outstanding communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively and articulately communicate instructions, issues, project status, and client matters.
- Ability to think strategically, work independently & demonstrate to be a strong team player, as well.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Why Join Us?
We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated and driven.
For the right individual our company provides a great opportunity for learning, job fulfilment & professional growth.
If you would like to be a part of the dynamic team at EVAMAX send us your resume at JOBS-at-EVAMAX.COM or apply here directly. To know more about EVAMAX Group, please visit https://www.evamax.com
Job Type: Full-time