About the Job: We are seeking an Intelligent & Effective Office Manager. If you have a graduate degree /diploma at least 6 months of experience as administrative or executive assistant, HR administration or recruiting, accounting, as an office manager, seeking a role offering great professional growth opportunities this job might be the right fit for you.
- Report to the business partners conducting Office Administrative Services, supporting Operations, HR & Sales functions.
- Perform office administrative dutie as directed by the supervisors
- Client files administration, client communication, CRA follow-ups.
- Update CRM and organize Managers’ calendars, run reports
- Data entry, management, gathering and analysis
- Document and Organize work notes
- Basic IT support & troubleshooting – training will be provided.
- Assist with recruitment tasks to hire in various roles such as compose, Post & monitor job ads, conduct initial screening, shortlisting, scheduling interviews, presentations, tradeshows etc.,
- Cross functional administrative work & project coordination
- Assist with Marketing responsibilities
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks, accounts payable/receivable tasks..
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings & accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
Skills & Qualifications:
- You must be energetic, hands – on solution finder with a proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office –suite and software applications a must. MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint to be par excellence.
- Have hands on experience with CRM software, Salesforce & MS Dynamics.
- Be Tech savvy, excited to learn new software applications for business
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Have a high attention to detail, flexibility to work with changing priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- HR administration, Tax/Accounting Background a plus.
- High school diploma/ Bachelor’s degree
What we offer: Competitive compensation and fun & dynamic work environment at a high growth firm, with plenty of opportunity for your career advancement.