About the Job:
If you have a Graduate Degree or Work Experience in Engineering/ Computer Science Mechatronics or Science with excellent written & oral communication skills; if you have Consulting experience and thrive in such environment, this role might be right fit for you –
- Provide clients with timely and responsive services.
- Assume responsibility of compiling technical descriptions of SR&ED activities for inclusion with tax credit claims and determining the amount of expenditures qualifying for SR&ED tax credits,
- Assist with compiling Grant Applications for Businesses
- Effectively and efficiently manage client expectations and multiple on-going client projects.
- Assume significant responsibility, ownership and accountability.
- Drive the progress of the assignment and ensure critical deadlines are met.
- Represent & defend clients in SR&ED reviews by the government.
- Keep current with the innovations in your area of expertise.
- Gain good understanding of SR&ED program and SR&ED Tax legislation developments, Grant programs to thoroughly and accurately analyze information and effectively apply that knowledge to client situations;
- Assist with research & preparation for various Business Grants applications for clients.
- Assist or lead cross functional projects.
- Develop Best practices and focus on constant process improvement.
- Participate in cross functional projects
- Assist in program development.
- As you progress in this role, you will have the opportunity to assume client management & operations responsibilities.
- Training will be provided.
Must have: Skills, Experience & a positive attitude!
You will be a suitable fit to the position if you have a technical background in science or engineering with Technical writing skills and are looking for a role that helps you advance your Management Consulting skills.
- Strong technical background that would include a graduate degree in Engineering or Science (B. Eng. / B.S.).
- 2 years of work experience in Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering or Software Development industries.
- 1 year experience in preparing SR&ED tax credit claims or in working for the CRA auditing SR&ED tax credit claims, or technical writing.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, Outstanding communication skills and ability to effectively and articulately communicate instructions, issues, project status, and technical matters.
- Excellent technical and persuasive writing skills, as well as, strong editorial capabilities.
- Ability to think and strategically and work independently & demonstrate to be a strong team player, as well.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Some travel within Canada may be required.
Job Type: Full Time/ Part Time or Contract
This role is an addition to our growing Team.
About EVAMAX Group:
Funding Research & Innovation in Canada:
EVAMAX Group has established itself as a National Leader in Innovation Funding since 2003. We provide the following solutions:
- SR&ED – Scientific Research & Experimental Development
- GOVERNMENT GRANTS & FUNDING – INNOVATION, IRAP, EXPORT, HIRING & TRAINING
- GLOBAL R&D TAX CREDITS
– US – R&E (Research & Experimentation) Tax Credits
– UK – R&D Tax Credits
Catalyst in Funding Innovation & Economic Growth
In business since 2003, we started as SR&ED (Scientific Research & Experimental Development) Consulting Firm.
We currently have clients in over 20 industry verticals all across Canada.
Over the years we grew our Government Grants practice & we have excelled in helping Canadian companies to stay competitive.
Why join EVAMAX GROUP
AGILITY: Our agile work environment encourages team members to work proactively and make constant improvements to make quick and immediate impact
GROWTH: We believe in empowering our team members to understand the bigger picture as they progress in their roles. With
VARIETY OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Endless opportunities to develop your expertise and cross – functional skills.
- No Red Tape: Bring in your ideas & enthusiasm to the table and have the opportunity to execute it. We are seeking talented go-getters who help the company to the next level. Become a part of our success.
Collaborate with the best and most experienced colleagues and mentors.
- Make a difference every day with exciting work opportunities.
- Grow your career with a dynamic, growing company.
- That’s us at EVAMAX. It could be you too.
If you would like to be a part of the dynamic team at EVAMAX and have the above skill set send us your resume at JOBS-at-EVAMAX.COM or apply here directly.To know more about EVAMAX Group, please visit https://www.evamax.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Hybrid work environment: Remote working with meeting in office once a week or as needed.
Reference ID: 04-21-SWMT