About EVAMAX Group: Funding Research & Innovation in Canada:
EVAMAX Group has established itself as a National Leader in Innovation Funding since 2003. We provide the following solutions:
- SR&ED – Scientific Research & Experimental Development
2. GOVERNMENT GRANTS & FUNDING
– IRAP – Industrial Research Assistance Program
– INNOVATION GRANTS
-HIRING & TRAINING GRANTS & INCENTIVES
– EXPORT GRANTS
– CLEAN & GREEN TECH GRANTS
– BUSINESS GROWTH & CAPACITY EXPANSION
- GRANTS & INCENTIVES FOR DIGITAL MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
-Interactive Digital Media Tax Credits
- Global R&D Tax Credits:
– US – R&E (Research & Experimentation) Tax Credits
– UK – R&D Tax Credits
About the Job: If you are Business, Communication or Arts graduate with excellent written & verbal communication skills, this role might be right fit for you –
Provide clients with timely and responsive services.
Drive the progress of the assignment and ensure critical deadlines are met.
Develop Best practices and focus on constant process improvement.
Grants/Funds Proposal Writing:
Assume responsibility of compiling grant & funding analysis reports for client.
Compile required documentation & prepare complete grant proposal applications to submit to the authorities.
Ensure reporting & compliance requirements met for the grant applicants.
Respond to client & external authority inquiries related to the applications.
Grants Research & Database Management:
Keep current with the grants and funding available to businesses for growth & innovation.
Keep the company database continually & proactively updated with grants & funding details.
Gain good understanding of each grant or funding program, thoroughly and accurately analyze information and effectively apply that knowledge to client eligibility
Cross functional Support:
Participate in program development
Evolve Best Practices for the operations & business e.g. templates & processes
Participate in cross functional projects, sales support, administrative tasks.
Must have: Skills, Experience & a positive attitude!
You will be a suitable fit to the position if you have a background in business management, accounting, science or engineering, and are looking for a role that helps you advance your management consulting skills.
- A graduate degree in Business Administration, Arts or English (BBA, B.A.), Science or related fields.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience as a Grant Writer/ Consultant for will be a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience writing grants applications such as IRAP, Fed Dev, CME, OCE, CMF, OMDC, NSERC, SDTF, Jobs & Training, Exports is a plus.
- Advanced user of MS Office Suite, Outlook, CRM software.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, outstanding communication skills and ability to effectively and articulately communicate instructions, issues, project status, and technical matters.
- Capability to effectively and efficiently manage client expectations and multiple on-going client projects.
- Willingness to assume significant responsibility, ownership and accountability.
- Excellent technical and persuasive writing skills, as well as, strong editorial capabilities.
- Ability to think and strategically and work independently & demonstrate to be a strong team player, as well.
- Valid Driver’s License.