About EVAMAX Group:
Funding Research & Innovation in Canada:
EVAMAX Group has established itself as a National Leader in Innovation Funding since 2003. We provide the following solutions:
- SR&ED – Scientific Research & Experimental Development
- GOVERNMENT GRANTS & FUNDING
– IRAP – Industrial Research Assistance Program
– INNOVATION GRANTS
-HIRING & TRAINING GRANTS & INCENTIVES
– EXPORT GRANTS
– CLEAN & GREEN TECH GRANTS
– BUSINESS GROWTH & CAPACITY EXPANSION
- GRANTS & INCENTIVES FOR DIGITAL MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
-Interactive Digital Media Tax Credits
- Global R&D Tax Credits:
– US – R&E (Research & Experimentation) Tax Credits
– UK – R&D Tax Credits
We are growing and are looking for the right members to join our team. We are looking for individuals who are self motivated, organized, have great interpersonal skills. For the right individual the company provides a great opportunity for professional growth.
About the Job: We are looking for individuals to take the role of new business development in order to allow us to continue our expansion initiative in new markets. Primary responsibilities will be to develop new target markets, coordinate and implement sales development initiatives aimed at driving volume, revenue, and profit within the company.
Responsibilities: Potential client lead creation (30%)
- Identify sales opportunities in target markets
- Responsible for research necessary to perform selling (prospecting/qualifying) activities
- Develop clientele through cold calling and visiting businesses
- Create client lead lists
Execution of sales development initiatives for Industry (60%):
- Lead and implement sales strategy with prospective clients
- Meet with qualified clients and present services (SR&ED Consulting)
- Generate contracts and follow up with clients on regular basis
- Provide excellent customer service and negotiating skills
- Post Sales follow up with clients to ensure client satisfaction and client retention
Support annual business planning process (10%):
- Provide sales analysis and identify market trends
- Provide forecasting guidance for new target markets
- Be willing to travel within Canada if needed.
- A minimum of at least 2 years experience in a series of progressive sales roles, ideally within a SR&ED, Government Grants Consulting firm, professional services firm, information technology or manufacturing environment;
- Have at least 6 months of recent Outbound B2B Cold Calling experience (any inbound calling experience is a plus)
- Bachelors degree or higher,
- Strong presentation and client relationship management skills
- The ability to communicate effectively orally in person and on phone, and in writing, consult with others, facilitate group discussions.
- Proven record of building accounts in a given territory/market, which includes cold calling, lead generation, and a professional presentation style
- Be self motivated and present themselves with confidence and professionalism
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent judgment and strong research, problem solving and analytical skills; solid understanding of the Canadian business landscape.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM
- Has a valid driver’s license, owns a vehicle.